Parasha - Vayetzei (He went out)
Parasha - Weekly Bible Readings - Vayetzei (He went out)
Here are some of my thoughts on this weeks readings and how it applies to our lives today. Just as a loving parent puts forth rules of life for their children, so too did God give us His rules on how we can love Him and our neighbors in ways that are acceptable to Him. This site and the biblical information contained may conflict with what you believe. It might be different than what your pastor teaches and it can be hard to accept at times. Please understand that on judgment day when we stand before God we will not have our family, friends, pastor or our favorite TV evangelist by our side to give an answer for the errors & sin we let into our lives. With that said we hope this site will help you in the following areas...
* Love & seek after God and base our beliefs on His good doctrine
* Study the scriptures 'in context' to see what things apply to sinners, believers, etc.
* Learn to test everything against the word of God so we do not become disqualified from the prize
* Conform to His image through the washing of His word by examining ourselves, dying to self & walking as He walked
* Preach the gospel and/or give an answer for the hope that is within us to the Jew and gentiles Be sure to test everything as scripture commands so when He returns you will hear...
"Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you a ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord."Jesus in Matthew 25:21 Shalom, Stephen from GraceLoveObey
P.S. BTW GraceLoveObey does NOT accept any donations or gifts. If you want to give find those in your area that need help. The Father has given us the means to pay all the expenses for this site - its that whole 'freely have you been given, now freely give' thing.